Changes in 1.57 (from 1.55)
- New grub4dos \grldr (20141021) fixes exFAT bug with >4GB files + other small bugs
- CPU 32/64 bit & Total memory displayed in Main Menu heading and Windows Install menu
- New Sample mnu Files examples.
- Weird characters such as ()!''&| may now work if used in Windows ISO and .imgPTN filenames.
- 'Boot any key to boot from CD or DVD' Windows install prompt suppressed.
- Default Aurora background compressed using lzma (reduced size).
- .iso64 family of file extensions recognised (only listed if 64-bit CPU).
- Fastload menu has changed (only seen if FASTLOAD is enabled) - now press F8 to refresh the menu instead of the separate REFRESH entry.
- Change Automn.g4b and Automn.g4b to use 56MB area of memory instead of 74MB area so can use E2B on systems with 64MB of memory or more.
- German STRINGS.txt and F1.cfg updated (thanks Frettt)
- Aurora Wallpaper changed slightly to remove English text.
- XP Install ISO won't prompt to press a key to boot from CD
- Add compatibility for USB drives made using FlashBoot when using .imgPTN files. You must use RestoreE2B.cmd to restore the MBR though!
- Polish language added (thanks 'no-way'!)
- \_ISO\docs\Sample mnu Files\Change_Language.mnu changed
- Change_Font.mnu added to \_ISO\docs\Sample mnu Files folder (temporarily changes menu font).
- If FASTLOAD is enabled, E2B now does not re-enumerate (count) all the Windows ISO files on first boot, so booting is now even faster!
- Windows 10 menu added
- Some corrections made for correct filename case if using a case-sensitive filesystem for E2B like ext2/3/4.
Polish is also now available thanks to 'no-way'. Special thanks to Simone and Stephan for bug-finding and suggestions too!
There is a slightly new look to the background wallpaper (I have removed the English text from the wallpaper and moved it to the bottom so you can have a wider menu).