Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Recent share buys (having a flutter!)

I have been using stockanalysis.com, simplywallstreet.com, www.hellostocks.ai, snowball-analytics.com and Trading 212 to find some good value stocks which should do well in the next 12 months (median future gain in parenthese)...
  • Vistra VST (30%) power
  • ZenaTech Inc. ZENA (200%) buy low - expanding into drones with good profits
  • NioCorp NB (200%) minerals
  • AppLovin APP (70%) advertising+AI
  • FirstSolar FSLR (50%) solar
  • Rosebank Industries ROSE (50%) buy-improve-sell electrical companies
  • Applied Materials AMAT (20%) higher risk? equip+semiconductor, etc.
  • Amphenol APH (12%) steady growth - fibre optic, etc. connectivity
  • Wisdomtree CyberSecurity (acc.) ETF WCBR  CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. CRWD 6.44%,SentinelOne, Inc. S 6.29%,Zscaler, Inc. ZS 5.98%,Rubrik, Inc. RBRK 4.99%,Datadog, Inc. DOG 4.68%,Okta, Inc. OKTA 4.63%,NetApp, Inc. NTAP 4.62%,Palo Alto Networks, Inc. PANW .46%,Netskope, Inc. NTSK 4.40%,Trend Micro Incorporated 4704 4.36%
I have bought all of these in the last few weeks. I was looking for good value and very little downside (risk of losing money). AMAT and WCBR could go downwards and need watching, the other stocks I will let ride for many months as they should only go up (famous last words!).

This is not advice so please do your own research. When buying, only buy 1/3 of what you want to spend and then top up a week or so later to prevent suffering from a 'pump-and-dump' scenario.

I have only invested relatively small amounts of my portfolio in these stocks, as they can be volatile but I just could not resist them because of the expected upside and limited downside (esp. the first 6)!


No comments:

Post a Comment