Thursday 16 February 2017

Make fancy E2B wallpapers, collages, web graphics, etc. with a web-based photo editor

I got some junk email this morning asking me to visit the www.fotojet.com and review it.

Normally, I immediately delete such emails, but today I thought I would take a look...


and it seems it is really quite good!

Some of the features require you to subscribe (about $35 a year), but many of the features are 100% free!


It makes it really easy to add nice fancy text and to select any 800x600 area of a photo.

There are loads of controls and effects too and you can save as .jpg or .png.

If you are looking for a graphics tool for web pages, facebook, etc. also checkout these other websites...

www.picmonkey.com (need to sign up to save)
pixlr.com/express  (looks good!)
fotor.com (simple to use)
befunky.com (good for flesh tone adjustment)
ipiccy.com (seems very similar to fotojet!)
pexels.com (royalty free pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment