Checkout the accent over the Ú in MENÚ PRINCIPAL.
- ANSI language sets supported (not Chinese/Japanese/Persian glyphs)
- %@DATE% and %@TIME% now interpreted by E2Bed
- Improved parsing of color commands
- standard (console) color now supported
- (config file path) - click on text to edit the .cfg file in Notepad
- (image file path) - click on text to launch the file (view\edit) - depends on Windows file association for .bmp on your system
- Extra dropdown list options added
Note that the grub4dos password will never be ticked after loading a .cfg file (even if it has a password set or reset in it). Before saving the .cfg file you must tick the 'No grub4dos password' checkbox each time if you want that option.
Also note that the AUTONUM=0 will be ticked if your .cfg file contains any type of AUTONUM setting (it assumes you have set AUTONUM=0 even if it was set to something else!).