- SWITCH_E2B v1.0.6 with FlashBoot and WinToGo+.imgPTN support.
- .isoBF fixed (did not work in 1.75!).
- Zorin 9 persistent sample .mnu files added.
- Fix for Zorin 9 in isoboot.g4b.
- New AuroraBin default wallpaper.
- Improve LZMA Encode/Decode scripts.
- Fix bug - if user deleted some of the Windows sub-folders (e.g. \_ISO\WINDOWS\XP) then the other Windows sub-folders were not enumerated.
- Fix 'Trouble!' message if installing XP and >1 internal drive in system.
- New grub4dos 0.4.6a version \grldr.
- Add warning if Write-protected E2B USB drive found.
- Improve MAKE_E2B_USB_DRIVE to detect Removable USB drives and set NOHELPER=1 in MyE2B.cfg for faster boot if using a Removable E2B drive.
The new version is in the Alternate Download Area and only the non-DPMS version is available at the moment. Unless any problems are reported, after a few days, I will make both versions available and add them to the Easy2Boot.com pages.
To update your E2B USB drives, just run the \UPDATE_E2B_DRIVE.CMD script.
Alternate Download AreasGoogle Drive download area
OneDrive download area
P.S. Despite what OneDrive or BitDefender say - the download does NOT contain malware!
VirusTotal report 1
VirusTotal report 2
If the file extension is .7z.txt or .zip.txt then remove the .txt file extension before unzipping.
Contact me to report any problems or tick 'funny' if you have tried the new version and found no problems (apart from false virus detection positives)!